April 3, 2011

College Reunion

I don't think that I have ever posted a post just about me. :-) It's kinda weird...anyway, in early February I went to Milwaukee to meet up with some of my college teammates and one of our college coaches. It had been almost 8-10 years since seeing most of them, so it was GREAT to catch up. One of the reasons we met in Milwaukee is b/c one of my roommates Shinko was in town. Shinko is from Japan and is now living back in Tokyo. It was so great to see her AND I got to meet her little man Rintaro! He is ADORABLE! It was a great weekend and I really enjoyed catching up with everyone. I love ALL my girls from basketball and will ALWAYS have special memories of our times together. I just hope that we all meet up at least once a year...instead of every 8!! Hopefully next time more can join too. Here are a few pictures:


 Shinko and Rintaro
 Shyla and Mackenzie
 Allie and Teagan
Some of the girls