January 23, 2011

A New Year...already!?

Jon and I are SO blessed for every day that we get to spend with our lovely little girls. I can't believe that a New Year is already here, time is going too fast. Audrey will be 2 in July and my sweet little Ava will be 5 in June. Ava will be going to Kindergarten this year...HOW? How has it gone this quickly? I do remember when we first had Ava in 2006 everyone saying how quick time will go...they certainly were right. Well, I will embrace every single second that I get with my girls and my wonderful husband...they are MY LIFE. :-)

Here are a few pictures of the girls in this New Year! 

 Ava and I before one of my friend's baby showers. Jon says we don't get enough pictures of he and I on the blog, so here is my attempt! :-)
 Daddy and Audrey coloring!
 Going to school
 Funny story, she loved getting up on a wicker basket we had in our office, and she kept turning the light on and off. Well, as you can see the thermostat is right above her. One day I was walking around the house and thought that it was REALLY cold. Well, little miss Audrey climbed up and turned the heat down to 60! Needless to say, we had to MOVE the basket. :-)
Aunt Holly came over and gave the girls their Christmas presents. Audrey calls her little puppy "Holly" now.