I say it every time I post Audrey's new month. Time is FLYING by. She is crawling like a mad woman, pulls up and cruises everywhere, likes to walk behind her little push-behind toy, and is FINALLY starting to smile for me when I take pictures. Here is our sweet little Audrey Cate...

My 2nd little Blondie...

Do you think that she is going to be fair skinned like me? :-)

After a bath right before bed. Yes, it is still very light out...Audrey usually goes to sleep around 6:30pm. :-)

Happy Girl!

SMILE #2

One of my favorite things to do, feed my little sweetheart. This is going to end in a few months and it will be a very sad time, but happy time...NO MORE BOTTLES!

SMILE #1...she had TONS of sunscreen in her hair...looks like gel.

WANT A BIG SMOOTCH??

Yay, I love to walk...she gets the BIGGEST smile every time she walks behind this toy. So funny to watch her.

Too cool for school!

Love these eyes...they look JUST like Ava's only bright blue.