March 19, 2009

It's been a while...

I feel like I'm always apologizing for being so bad at updating our blog...so once again, I'm sorry! :-) There has been a lot going on in the Utterback household. Our little Ava is growing like a weed and keeps Jon and I on our toes consistently! Everyone is doing great...Jon just started his first season as the boys High School Golf coach, he is loving every minute. Ava is very lucky to get to spend time with all of her grandparents after school now. Since I work all the way on the north side and she has to be picked up by 4pm every day everyone has stepped up and helped us. So a special thanks to Papaw Mark for Monday's, Nana Jan and Papaw Steve for Tuesday's and Thursday's, and Nana Phyllis and Papaw Jerry for Fridays. See below for some updated pictures of Ava and what she has been up to!


Ava's first dentist appointment!

Ava and Rory watching Mary Poppins...Ava's favorite movie.

She is supposed to be smiling...but instead she is making a funny face.

My little Sweetheart...doesn't she look innocent?!?