September 16, 2008

Attitude...and it begins...

I have to tell everyone this story. It all started this morning when Ava and I were on our way to day care. We have a special kids song we sing pretty much morning on our way to her daycare, sometimes we listen to it multiple times. Anyway, Ava was her in one of her not so good moods b/c I wouldnt' let her take her blanket to day care. I started the song that we listen to and I started to sing it. I looked back at her and she waved her hand at me and said, "NO MOMMY, YOU DON'T SING"! I was stunned...I really tried not to crack up but it was just too funny. Well, her little attitude proceeded onto this evening. Jon, Ava, and I were listening to her music before dinner and Jon and I both started to sing...and she just kept waving her hands at us and saying, "No Mommy, No Daddy, you don't sing"!! Jon and I just looked at each other and started cracking up...she was SO SERIOUS! Sorry to ramble on, but I had to share my little Diva's story with everyone!